Re: [Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 17:25 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:

        I have dropped you from CC intentionally,

Please don't do that when you are replying directly to a message of
mine, and asking a question of me directly.

It's very rude.

Please see http://david.woodhou.se/reply-to-list.html

I advice you to use "reply to mailing list" functionality of your MUA,
instead os hitting "reply"/"reply to all".

I'll try to remember do that for *you*, but the default behaviour for
someone whose preferences I *don't* know (or don't remember) would
always have to be to include them in my reply, as discussed in the above
URL.

--
dwmw2