[Evolution] OT: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS Alpha release

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 08:29 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 17:25 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:

        I have dropped you from CC intentionally,

Please don't do that when you are replying directly to a message of
mine, and asking a question of me directly.

It's very rude.

LOL. Not really.

I expect people that are subscribed to mailing lists to read postings on
that mailing list. If you're not interested in reading the posts on the
mailing list, why did you subscribe to it?

All those people CC'ing me fill my personal inbox just to make me read
their messages twice (once in my inbox, once in the mailing list
folder).
It's annoying. Combine it with writing "ASAP" in your email to me and be
sure you won't receive a quick answer from me.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com