Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 14:18 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
 GRRR - reply-to-list doesn't even work on the reply you sent because
you did a reply-to-all and I never got the list version of the
message,
only the direct message. Hence the "Reply to all" is NO SUBSTITUTE for
"Reply to list".

This discussion is happening on the mailing list, please could you use
"Reply to list"

Agreed (in fact I already made the same point in an earlier reply to
David), however in cases where the list headers are not present, Reply
To All seems to be the only reasonable fallback. Currently it's a
*manual* fallback requiring user intervention. The proposal is to
automate it.

poc