Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

 GRRR - reply-to-list doesn't even work on the reply you sent because
you did a reply-to-all and I never got the list version of the message,
only the direct message. Hence the "Reply to all" is NO SUBSTITUTE for
"Reply to list".

This discussion is happening on the mailing list, please could you use
"Reply to list"

You want a Reply to List button.

Sure, but I thought there was reluctance to add more buttons to the
toolbar - I would be very happy with a "Reply to list" button, along
with a "Redirect" button. I would also like to get rid of some of the
useless buttons - like the Junk ones and the Prev/Next that I never use.
I used to hack on the XML files to implement them, but I got bored with
doing it everytime Evo got updated.  What we really need is an easy way
to modify the toolbar (and for it to be maintained across versions).

But that's a different (and long standing) request.

P.