Re: [Evolution] Reply for list messages should go back to the list

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 19:01 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
If it does what we've been saying then I guess so. I've not been reading
code or recompiling Evo to check. I guess it's up to Matthew if he wants
to accept the patch.

I'm still holding out for the Reply To Author action of course :-)

I've actually got code which fetches the message for real in the reply
handler now (since we're going to want it anyway), so maybe...

--
dwmw2