Re: [Evolution] Trash and Compose wierdness !? -[SOLVED -- I hope]

Hello Patrick,

Space on /tmp is never a problem on my laptop. I have 15GB available now
and likely had a similar amount when I had my expunge problem.

I regularly do expunge my Inbox. 5-6 times a day. My expunge problem was
triggered by receiving an e-mail with a large attachment from my
mother-in-law. I know it is not fair to blame the mother in law but she
is an easy target. ;-)

The morale of the story in my opinion, is to not keep all your e-mail
for the last decade in your current Inbox.

Anyway, I hope my solution helps someone else out.

Thanks,
Rob