Re: [Evolution] Trash and Compose wierdness !?

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:47:58 -0400
William Case <billlinux rogers com> wrote:

Hi;

I have upgraded to the latest Evo database and everything else.

Things *seem* to be moving faster, however my composer is still taking
3-5 second input pauses at random moments while something tries to
catch up.

Trash won't go away, delete or expunge.  I had this problem before.
Now it is really wierd.  After I right click on trash and click on
'Empty Trash' a few of the trash items are deleted but the rest
remain.  If I 'evolution --force-shutdown' and re-open all the trash
is gone -- for about a half an hour, then it is all back.  Its return
doesn't seem to coincide with new mail or anything else ???

Perhaps an indexing problem. Try the Vacuum script (see the recent
archives) and see if it fixes it.

poc

PS I'm posting this in Claws-mail, just to try it out :-)