Re: [Evolution] Trash and Compose wierdness !? -[SOLVED -- I hope]

Hi Rob;

On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 09:00 -0400, Robert Seward wrote:
Hello William,

William, in your case you might be able to use mutt (or something
similar) to strategically delete the persistent e-mail that can't be
expunged.

Best of luck,
Rob

I should of thought of using mutt to expunge.  I found a slightly
different solution this time, but I will try mutt if it ever happens
again.

I should of thought of it, because every few months I prune my saved
folder by moving posts I want to keep into an Evo archive file, copy the
archive to a text file in a completely separate directory, empty the Evo
archive and use mutt to view the archive.txt when I need to.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3