[Evolution] Trash and Compose wierdness !?

Hi;

I have upgraded to the latest Evo database and everything else.

Things *seem* to be moving faster, however my composer is still taking
3-5 second input pauses at random moments while something tries to catch
up.

Trash won't go away, delete or expunge.  I had this problem before.  Now
it is really wierd.  After I right click on trash and click on 'Empty
Trash' a few of the trash items are deleted but the rest remain.  If I
'evolution --force-shutdown' and re-open all the trash is gone -- for
about a half an hour, then it is all back.  Its return doesn't seem to
coincide with new mail or anything else ???

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3