Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 14:47 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
      * can I "reply all"? (Yes, of course)
      * can I reply to one of the recipients by right clicking on the
        corresponding address field? (No, in this case I must "reply
        all" then remove the other addressees, which is sometimes no so
        easy.)

I'm not exactly sure what you  mean by "address field" here, but you can
left-click on any email address in the message, including the ones in
the headers, and Evo will open up a reply to that address.  You can also
right-click on any address and choose "Send message to..."

In 2.12 left clicking on an address opens up a new message, not a reply
to the one you were reading.  Don't know if it's different in 2.22.

It's not different. Clicking opens a compose window for a new message.

poc