Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

And then follow it up with "reply to considered useful":
  http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

But you cannot forget the coupe de grace, "'Reply-To' Munging Still
Considered Harmful. Really."
http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

This third essay should put and end to these kind of discussions,
indeed.

However the "features every reasonably modern mail client must provide"
mentioned in this debate are quite relevant to this list. Does Evolution
provide them? Namely,
      * can I "reply all"? (Yes, of course)
      * can I reply to one of the recipients by right clicking on the
        corresponding address field? (No, in this case I must "reply
        all" then remove the other addressees, which is sometimes no so
        easy.)
      * will Evolution identify the messages of the same ID? (probably
        not)
      * does Evolution handle the "List-Post:" header? (I don't know,
        hopefully yes)

Best regards,
Alpar

(BTW I just checked and the MA Ubuntu user's group list also doesn't set
reply-to)