Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

Just came back online and noticed lots of emails about my transgression.
Oops, bit of a noobie and didn't know the protocol.

When I sent out the original email, the messages that had been deleted
at work all still appeared in evolution.

Much later (longer than an hour) the folder just magically seemed to
update and remove the files that had been deleted.

I was online all the time and there were no issues with the connection.

I had a similar issue again today.  This time I worked on 20 unread
emails in evolution, deleted them etc and when I looked at the folder
tree, it still displayed 20 unread emails.

I came back a few hours later and it now only shows 2 unread which is
correct.

Its as though there is some form of delay in syncing changes between
Evolution and the exchange server.

Any ideas?
--- Begin Message ---