Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 11:15 -0700, MHR wrote:
It would be REALLY nice if the list defaulted to sending replies to
everyone on the list instead of the article sender, like most other
email lists of this type.

First, this comes up every so often so it's worth it to look for
of this type" use reply-to-list is not correct; in fact as far as I
recall I don't belong to a single mailing list that uses reply-to-list
(and I belong to a LOT of mailing lists).

The fact that it doesn't is a pita to all of us.

Nope, it's a PITA to you and some others, but it's absolutely the
preferred behavior for me and some others on this list.  And, probably,
there are some who don't care one way or the other :-).

FYI: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html