Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 20:23 +0200, Nigel Atherton wrote:
So I purchased a laptop, put Ubuntu on it and loaded Evolution with
the exchange connection.

Problem is, the emails downloaded to evolution don't keep in sync with
the exchange server.  I spent today deleting and tidying up emails and
when I get home, they are all still in Evolution.

Am I doing something wrong?

Before we can answer that, we need to know what you did.

What version of Ubuntu are you using?  What version of Evolution?

When you configured your account with Evolution, what server type did
you use?  Did you set any special options on the configuration?

Does choosing "Send/Receive" fix it?  Does exiting Evolution and
restarting fix it?

You haven't switched your Evo to "offline mode" right (see the little
connection icon in the lower left corner)?