Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us> wrote:

Please always CC the mailing list rather than replying privately... if
you reply just to me then you won't get any answer until I have time.
If you reply to the list, anyone who knows the answer can help.

It would be REALLY nice if the list defaulted to sending replies to
everyone on the list instead of the article sender, like most other
email lists of this type.

The fact that it doesn't is a pita to all of us.

mhr