Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 11:15 -0700, MHR wrote:

It would be REALLY nice if the list defaulted to sending replies to
everyone on the list instead of the article sender, like most other
email lists of this type.

True.

So who has this kind of control?  I do hereby request this feature....

The fact that it doesn't is a pita to all of us.

I just use Ctrl-L (Message->Reply to List).

Actually, I use gmail directly for most of my email, and I just found
the keyboard shortcut for reply to all - a.

So, it's just an irritation, but, well, foo....

mhr