Re: [Evolution] evolution exchange

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 14:18 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Reply-to-all and reply-to-list are not the same. Usually it doesn't
matter, but as a rule I prefer to reply only on the list (and not via
a cc) unless someone explicitly requests otherwise.

I know they're not the same but most mailing list software these days is
smart enough to handle it properly and not send two copies to the
recipients.  However, oddly enough, it doesn't seem that the Evo list is
handling this correctly as I'm getting two copies.

Since it's using mailman and I know mailman supports the ability to NOT
send two copies (I run some mailman lists myself), I wonder if it's just
not configured to handle this properly.