Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 09:49 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 09:59 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 09:41 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
OK, I'm obviously biased here but I have a test environment with 4000+
messages per folder and evolution-brutus can work with that with no
problems whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm responsive so if you decide to try out e-b than I'm here to

I might just take you up on your offer. Just a few clarifiying questions
on top of what I've already asked previously.

E-b Needs to be installed into another local Windows PC somewhere on the

No. Brutus Server needs to be installed on a Windows box somewhere on
the LAN. e-b is the client part. Brutus Server takes care of translating
whatever e-b says into native MAPI.

What kind of permissions do I have to have to get the Brutus server
connected to Exchange?
Our IT dept will not fall for this and I'll have to setup it myself (as
user), this possible?

E-Mail disclaimer: