Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:41:38 +0100
On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 08:19 -0600, Peter Van Lone wrote:
I suspect that the issue is for me quantity of email ... I have many
folders and around 2500 items or so in exchange mailbox. When I last
purged many items out (down to a couple hundred) EVO was much better.
I just do not think that this connector is ready for prime time. I
have a customer who decided to wait on a project to move engineering
machines to SLED because EVO is so weak with exchange.
I wonder if the "brutus" connector is any better ... anyone tried it?
OK, I'm obviously biased here but I have a test environment with 4000+
messages per folder and evolution-brutus can work with that with no
Anyway, I'm responsive so if you decide to try out e-b than I'm here to
] [Thread Prev