Re: [Evolution] Slow Evolution - OWA - Evolution connector

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 09:41 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
OK, I'm obviously biased here but I have a test environment with 4000+
messages per folder and evolution-brutus can work with that with no
problems whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm responsive so if you decide to try out e-b than I'm here to
help.

I might just take you up on your offer. Just a few clarifiying questions
on top of what I've already asked previously.

E-b Needs to be installed into another local Windows PC somewhere on the
LAN.
-> Can this PC be _any_ other PC, meaning perhaps just a measly celeron?
-> @ Work, I have my laptop connected to the local LAN(only 1 LAN pt
available and no HUB/Switches), and then the PC connected to my Laptop
(dhcp/router etc from the laptop). Can I use this PC to act as the proxy
to my laptop (evo) to the exchange server or it has to be something
else?

Can E-B be installed in a virtual windows environment (eg: qemu/vmware
etc) running as a client on the host PC? (which hosts the copy of EVO)

Thanks for the clarification.