Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution retrieve email even when it is not being run??

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 03:52 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
Hi Ron,

[snip]

I think the confusion arises from the fact that you intersperse
your comments with the word "Not" in places where we interpret
it as rude sarcasm.

I wondered about using Not's name (if that is indeed his name) at the
end of sentences.  I can see where using the name Not at the end of a
sentence could be construed to mean the opposite of what I was sincerely
saying.  I guess I will have to call the poster named Not something else
then :).

No offense to Not or anyone else intended but you gots to laugh at how
using a poster's name of Not at the end of a sentence might have been
taken as an offense LOL.

NZ would work, probably.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or
books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them
either."
Gore Vidal