Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution retrieve email even when it is not being run??

Hi Ron,

That's great to know Not.  I mean the attention that is given to common
crash bugs that is.  Truly!

Uh, Ok.  If you're going to be rude you can keep it to yourself.

Sorry you took as rude Not.  Just so you know Not I was being absolutely
sincere and in no way, shape, or form did I mean that to be rude.  I
think you misunderstood where I was coming from.  Perhaps it was the way
I worded my sentence.

I think the confusion arises from the fact that you intersperse
your comments with the word "Not" in places where we interpret
it as rude sarcasm.

I wondered about using Not's name (if that is indeed his name) at the
end of sentences.  I can see where using the name Not at the end of a
sentence could be construed to mean the opposite of what I was sincerely
saying.  I guess I will have to call the poster named Not something else
then :).

No offense to Not or anyone else intended but you gots to laugh at how
using a poster's name of Not at the end of a sentence might have been
taken as an offense LOL.

Reminds me of the Abbot and Costello routine...

Who is on first!
I don't know.
No...Who is on first!
I tell you I don't know who is on first.
No ... (well you know the routine. Who was the name of the fist base
man).

Carlos