Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 17:20 -0400, Michael C. Neel wrote:
[snip]

mailers are allowed to add headers to their internal repositories all
they want. In fact, I can't name a singler mailer that doesn't. Even
mutt and pine do.
But you *didn't* add a header!  So when I click "show email source" or
"show full headers", don't show it!

a few minutes ago you were complining that we added a header. now we
didn't?

we DID add a bloody header... but only to the local cache.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.