Re: [Evolution] About "hide read messages"

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 09:00 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
And usually when this is explained (which it was in much more brief
language), the users nod and get on with their lives and don't even
notice that feature exists.

I see that now, looking back at your previous post.  Please excuse my
inability to read into what you had said.  An explanation like the one
you gave is far from necessary; I'll just be sure to watch for those
short yet loaded explanations in the future.  And I thought you were
being dismissive....

Once (if) we get vFolders being more lightweight, it might be
practical to just have 'shadow' folder trees automatically setup for
things like this.

A laudable goal, and seemingly (from what you're saying) one that would
fit both criteria: functional and easy to implement.

Glad that's settled :),
Andrew