Re: [Evolution] OpenPGP/GPG inline message support

uh, duh, i thought this looked familiar.  mail system keeps sending me copies of stuff days later.

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 08:18 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
yep.  its still not supported.

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 09:03 -0500, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
I'm writing to inquire after the status of inline OpenPGP support in
Evolution.  Google and the archive for this list (and my current
experience with Evolution) seem to indicate that inline OpenPGP messages
are *still* not supported.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.