Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 10:44 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 16:12 +0100, D. D. Brierton wrote:

So, if like Tonni and me you have Spamassassin and Postfix already
working nicely together can you stop Evolution 1.5.x/2.x running spamc
on each new message but still have access to the nice Evo front end to
sa-learn?

I *think* this will work but I really have no idea. You can definetely
disable evo from using spamc, just not sure if that also disables
sa-learn functionality.

It works fine. See my other posting entitled "Evo 1.5 and local/server
side SA (was Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!))" for some
details of how I'm doing just this.

And just to prove to myself that it was doing this, I made a temporary
shell script wrapper for sa-learn which dumped the arguments to a log
file and then called the renamed perl script sa-learn.  I junked and
then unjunked one of my own emails and the log reads:

sa-learn called with --no-rebuild --spam --single
sa-learn called with --rebuild
sa-learn called with --no-rebuild --ham --single
sa-learn called with --rebuild