Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 23:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Ok, please open a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com.

Run evolution with CAMEL_DEBUG=all (if you're running latest latest cvs
only, or use CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1) set in the environment.  It will
print a load of debug stuff to stdio/stderr.  Record this output.
Attach it to the bug (i.e. run evolution, then get your mail so that it
gets more mails than it shows, and save this protocol/debug log).

Ok I am a retard..

camel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_sa_check_junk
pipe_to_sa spamc -c -p 7830
junk filter => *JUNK*
camel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_sa_check_junk
pipe_to_sa spamc -c -p 7830
junk filter => *JUNK*

Running the command found the above...

So I look in the Junk Folder and I see 700 Messages.. They are all there...

Sorry for spinning your wheels on that one... Now to figure out how to stop the junk rules...

Thanks again for all your help