Re: [Evolution] Need some help

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 12:58 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
downloaded where?
picked up from what?
downloads what?
ignores what?

I have a form on an web site. and the form emails 2 pop accounts. This
has been working for over a year now.. WHen I check my mail with EVO I
watch it saying Downloading 1 of 2 then 2 of 2.. But when I check my evo
folders, its not there.. I removed my filter for that folder and its
still no good..

Is it possible I can delete some of the cache folders to try to help?  I
tweaked the form to go to another account and its ok going to that
folder..

Sorry for not giving so much detail b4..

--Charles