Re: [Evolution] Need some help (1 more point)

Ok, please open a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com.

Run evolution with CAMEL_DEBUG=all (if you're running latest latest cvs
only, or use CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1) set in the environment.  It will
print a load of debug stuff to stdio/stderr.  Record this output.
Attach it to the bug (i.e. run evolution, then get your mail so that it
gets more mails than it shows, and save this protocol/debug log).

One quick thing to try beofre you do this, try "view->show hidden
messages", if it is enabled.  Otherwise ignore this idea ...

I use pop, latest cvs, never seen anything you describe, but hopefully
the traces above will be a start to solving the issue.

Thanks,
 Michael