Re: [Evolution] Will Evolution 2.0 support RSS feeds

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 08:47, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
hmm, does it make really sense to include it into the Evo GUI? Would it
work to have it as a separated application/applet/desklet/whatever?

Thus, it wouldn't bloat the current GUI (which might probably tend
towards separated applications).

Does it make sense?

Actually, that makes great sense.  A separate program that ties in all
the components of the desktop as a whole.  Since it seems that Evolution
is moving towards total integration with Gnome, that almost seems more
ideal than having to open Evolution itself.  Evolution is a bit slow on
my machine, so rather than have to load the entire thing up, you could
just load one lightweight program that does nothing but gather and
display information from other programs.

Maybe I was being too stubborn about the Summary page.  The above seems
like a much better route and was probably what you guys had in mind in
the first place. :\