Re: [Evolution] Will Evolution 2.0 support RSS feeds

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 05:07 +0200, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:
On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 16:42, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Correct, the RSS feeds and Summary are both gone in 1.5 (and will be
gone in 2.0)

Why is that? I've always enjoyed the summary page (not particularly for
the rss-feed) as I have everything on one page.
It's not optional then?

no, it's gone for ever. For some similar functionality, you can use the
clock-applet with evolution support, which shows the tasks and events
for today, and for news, just use a news aggregator, like straw or
similar.

cheers