Re: [Evolution] Will Evolution 2.0 support RSS feeds

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 08:59, Dave wrote:
As it stands now, from what I can tell, I'll need to have Evolution open
for my email, a 'clock applet' open to see my appointments and an News
aggrigator open to check the headlines.  Thats three seperate components
to do what one single window does right now.  I still think that makes
no sense.  I accept that no one is working on a Summary UI for the new
version of Evolution, but I still think it stinks.

Evolution has a component architecture, there is nothing stopping you
writing a simple component which simply displays a summary of the
calendar/mail/tasks and a set of RSS feeds.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8680 8712