[Evolution] empty folders after upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4

I needed to reload a new OS onto my computer. I copied
all of my 1.2 folders onto a windows share then
reformatted my hard drive and loaded FreeBSD and
Evolution 1.4. I copied the folders back and now the
trouble is that some folders look fine while others
appear to be empty even though they have a mbox with
mail in them.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to which folders
appear empty. Some "empty" folders only have a few
emails in them and are very small (on disk) while my
Inbox and a few other folders are very large. All of
the file sizes on disk for the mbox files look fine,
everything seems to have transferred across. My
contacts imported fine.

I searched through this mailing list and the Ximian
support files with no luck. What is the best way to
troubleshoot this? Is there a log file someplace that
may indicate why the mbox is not being read?

Thank you.

Mark

http://au.movies.yahoo.com