Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 09:40, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 08:15, Lane P. Lester wrote:
Another help to my preferred method of replying would be the feature
found in Kmail: select some text in the original message, and that is
all that is quoted in the Composer.

That would completely kick ass in Evolution. :)

Yeah this was brought up before, I believe it's in Bugzilla as well.

-- Ettore