Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

hold it right there. I never called anyone an idiot. I said it doesn't
make any sense to me. I understand where they are coming from, but I do
not agree. and MANY people agree with me.

what was Mr David Woodhouse's supportive argument? It was that new users
reply at the top... and that they should be LARTed or some other cute
word.

if new users are top-posting, doesn't it then make sense that
top-posting seems more intuitive? why yes, yes it does.

but enough of that, the thread is no longer about who's way is right or
wrong. it's impossible to get everyone to agree with any one way. so
lets face it, there is no One True Way (tm).

with that in mind, where should the editor put the cursor when you first
open the composer? there is only one place that makes sense and is the
easiest for everyone - no matter what style post you are doing. and that
position is at the top of the editor. this is the only logical place to
put it.

we do not need an option for it.

Jeff