Re: [Evolution] UI choices

the point is that having the feature would be confusing to users and is
an unnecessary feature to begin with.

not everything has to become a configuration preference. if it were this
way, you'd never be able to find anything in the preferences dialog(s).

it's unfortunate that a lot of people do not recognise this fact.

there is a huge discussion about this on the GNOME Usability list. I
think Havoc Pennington wrote up a document on it, I would refer you to
it but don't recall the url.

Jeff