Pan, was: Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

Real word-wrap (i.e. lets you go back and edit text without having to
manually reformat the whole paragraph) and keyboard shortcuts that work,
for a start (Ctrl-W erases a word, but won't close a window as is listed
in the menu, etc.).

I think once I upgrade to Gnome 2.x I will hack at PAN a bit and try to
get it to use Ximian's Gtkhtml editor, etc.

A while ago (2 years ago?) I believe they did use gtkhtml, but one of
the "enhancements" was to remove this dependency.  It would be great if
this went back in.

Dan