Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 03:58, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
(snip)
Mozilla always strikes me as being 2-dimensional, Evo 3-dimensional.

Really?  How on earth could anything so large and bloated be
2-dimensional?!  ;)

I wrote before about Evo and its warts. It's full of them, big black,
ugly ones; but no more are appearing as time goes by. In fact, little
warts are disappearing.

I wouldn't leave Evo for the world, though, even if I /do/ have Mozzie
1.3 and love it as browser. Any more than I'd leave Pan for any Evo
newsreader that came along. Etc. etc.

I'll drop Evolution when they add a web browser to it and rename it
"Evolved" ;)

I do wish it had a _companion_ (not integrated) newsreader that had the
same look-and-feel.  PAN works for what I need, but I honestly hate it
(I haven't tried the newer GNOME 2 versions...)

I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change