Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 12:52, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

Oh. I used to use Mozilla (actually Netscape) for news reading, now I
like Pan. On Gnome 1.4. How could Evo improve on Pan? If it were to try?
Apart from including the spelling checker, that is.

Real word-wrap (i.e. lets you go back and edit text without having to
manually reformat the whole paragraph) and keyboard shortcuts that work,
for a start (Ctrl-W erases a word, but won't close a window as is listed
in the menu, etc.).

I think once I upgrade to Gnome 2.x I will hack at PAN a bit and try to
get it to use Ximian's Gtkhtml editor, etc.

I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change