Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

Predrag Lezaic wrote:

Sorry, I forgot to change the subject in last mail.
Does anyone know how to export mail from Evolution for use with Mozilla mail
or Netscape Mail?

Thanks,
Predrag

I need this answer too ! I recently decide to switch from Evo to Mozilla Mail, so i need a technics to import mail from Evo to Mozilla Mail.

I abandon the Evo tottaly ! I used it for 1,5 years and it was bigger and buggy and becomes more bigger and more buggy, memory hungry, crashes, loses my mail. Calendaring works just 2 months for these time. IMAP handling is just nightmare ! Connector stuff with Exchange - too. Internationalization is pure ( espessaly encodings handling in different levels), and many more...