Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

fre, 18.04.2003 kl. 20.29 skrev Eric Lambart:

Mozilla always strikes me as being 2-dimensional, Evo 3-dimensional.

Really?  How on earth could anything so large and bloated be
2-dimensional?!  ;)

Heh ... I'm not going to be dragged into American politics here, no way,
we're talking about Mozilla.

It's the feeling Mozilla (up to 1.3, at least) gives. You either have a
2-dimensional browser/2-dimensional composer, a 2-dimensional mailer, or
a 2-dimensional address book. Everything comes up in 2-dimensional
layers and lousy colors. I don't mind the browser, though. Apart from my
bank not accepting it for payments because it's not the latest version
of IE with built-in trojans.

No, Opera is *not* an option. I'm fond of Norway (should therefore be
fond of Norwegian software), but ...

I do wish it had a _companion_ (not integrated) newsreader that had
the same look-and-feel.  PAN works for what I need, but I honestly
hate it (I haven't tried the newer GNOME 2 versions...)

Oh. I used to use Mozilla (actually Netscape) for news reading, now I
like Pan. On Gnome 1.4. How could Evo improve on Pan? If it were to try?
Apart from including the spelling checker, that is.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl