[Evolution] Problem using gpg with evolution 1.2.3

Hi,

I would like to decrypt my mail directly by typing the passphrase in evolution
(version 1.2.3).
Unfortunatly evolution does not ask for the passphrase as it should (as far as
I found in the user guide). I found some comments to add the path to gpg to
the mail setting in version 1.0.?, but these setting seems to be gone in
version 1.2.3.

I'm using gpg 1.2.1 on a Debian Woody system and I can decrypt the message
after cut and paste the encrypted part to a file and use gpg on the command
line.
Therefore I don't think there is something wrong with my gpg setting and/or
keys.

I would appreciate any kind of suggestions or help.

Thanks,

Torsten