Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

fre, 18.04.2003 kl. 08.40 skrev Ivaylo Toshev:

I need this answer too ! I recently decide to switch from Evo to Mozilla
Mail, so i need a technics to import mail from Evo to Mozilla Mail.

Mozilla list?

I abandon the Evo tottaly ! I used it for 1,5 years and it was bigger
and buggy and becomes more bigger and more buggy, memory hungry,
crashes, loses my mail. Calendaring works just 2 months for these time.
IMAP handling is just nightmare ! Connector stuff with Exchange  - too.
Internationalization is pure ( espessaly encodings handling in different
levels), and many more...

Mozilla always strikes me as being 2-dimensional, Evo 3-dimensional.

I wrote before about Evo and its warts. It's full of them, big black,
ugly ones; but no more are appearing as time goes by. In fact, little
warts are disappearing.

I wouldn't leave Evo for the world, though, even if I /do/ have Mozzie
1.3 and love it as browser. Any more than I'd leave Pan for any Evo
newsreader that came along. Etc. etc.

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl