Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

fre, 18.04.2003 kl. 08.40 skrev Ivaylo Toshev:

I need this answer too ! I recently decide to switch from Evo to Mozilla
Mail, so i need a technics to import mail from Evo to Mozilla Mail.

Mozilla list?

I abandon the Evo tottaly ! I used it for 1,5 years and it was bigger
and buggy and becomes more bigger and more buggy, memory hungry,
crashes, loses my mail. Calendaring works just 2 months for these time.
IMAP handling is just nightmare ! Connector stuff with Exchange  - too.
Internationalization is pure ( espessaly encodings handling in different
levels), and many more...

Mozilla always strikes me as being 2-dimensional, Evo 3-dimensional.

I wrote before about Evo and its warts. It's full of them, big black,
ugly ones; but no more are appearing as time goes by. In fact, little
warts are disappearing.

I wouldn't leave Evo for the world, though, even if I /do/ have Mozzie
1.3 and love it as browser. Any more than I'd leave Pan for any Evo
newsreader that came along. Etc. etc.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl