Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

lør, 19.04.2003 kl. 14.52 skrev Xavier Bestel:

11.4 (the last 1.4 Pan) wraps automatically for me - or am I
misunderstanding?

You are. Write a long line to make it wrap, then delete the first words
(or insert some). Your text is now in a bad shape :)

I just did, and you're right. Goodness me.

Just that in the almost 1 1/2 years that I've been using Pan, I've never
had to do that.

Well, well. I just did it with Evo for this message and it wrapped
nicely.

Amazing. I'll have to go back to Mozilla for usenet, but I really don't
want to, nor need to.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl