Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

lør, 19.04.2003 kl. 01.03 skrev Dan Hensley:

Oh. I used to use Mozilla (actually Netscape) for news reading, now I
like Pan. On Gnome 1.4. How could Evo improve on Pan? If it were to try?
Apart from including the spelling checker, that is.

I sure wish it could do auto word wrapping like the gtkhtml widget
does.  The current way of having to manually rewrap using an icon is
abysmal.

11.4 (the last 1.4 Pan) wraps automatically for me - or am I
misunderstanding?

But for the rest I agree with Brett, Evo has more functionality.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Do not come to visit me with both arms the same length.

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl