Re: Loyal protest, was: Re: [Evolution] export mail from Evolution

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 13:52, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Oh. I used to use Mozilla (actually Netscape) for news reading, now I
like Pan. On Gnome 1.4. How could Evo improve on Pan? If it were to try?
Apart from including the spelling checker, that is.

I sure wish it could do auto word wrapping like the gtkhtml widget
does.  The current way of having to manually rewrap using an icon is
abysmal.

Dan