Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

Hi,

I've always liked top posting for summary replies. It's like
geology...if you want to know the past, then you dig down. Also, the
mail headers themselves are a series of top posts by the mail software.
Makes it all kind of harmonious. :) This is only my preference. I've
seen too many flame wars about this on newsgroups that don't end up
serving any purpose.

Signatures, I trim if I remember, but it seems less an issue if one top
posts because then you won't need to scroll through them unless you
forget the thread and need to reference down. If I point-by-point reply,
then I'm more likely to remember to trim unnecessary material from the
message body. I'd prefer the software to not strip the signatures.

John