Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 06:24, Janus Christensen wrote:
On fre, 2002-10-18 at 21:18, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

[..]
What's wrong with Search->Advanced? You can do AND/OR searching there

The way match-case works is if you enter a string in all lower-case,
then the search is case-insensitive. If you mix case, then the search
will be case-sensitive.

On that note I have an enhancement suggestion for regarding Search ->
Advanced. Since it is an "advanced" search, I think it should be
possible to specify which folders to search (in the least like one can
do for VFolders), rather than just the current one.

already in the bug system