Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 17:54, John Angelmo wrote:
Hello

For some strange reason all my replys seems to start on top of the
message and not on the bottom (as the standard is) how can I fix that?

eh?

I did choose to only write in text and no HTML is there any way to
remove the HTML icons that resides right above the messagebody?

not currently, no.

I also wonder what I have to do to view the source of a message?

View->Message Display->Source

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast