Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff

Fre 2002-10-18 klockan 00.18 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:
On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 17:54, John Angelmo wrote:
Hello

For some strange reason all my replys seems to start on top of the
message and not on the bottom (as the standard is) how can I fix that?

eh?

Standard is to put your reply below the quoted text, mozilla fixes this
without any problem

I did choose to only write in text and no HTML is there any way to
remove the HTML icons that resides right above the messagebody?

not currently, no.

Are there any plans to fix it?

A reply should also remove everything below "-- " signature.

/John